Helping You Through Every Aspect Of Your Divorce
It is unfortunate when a marriage ends, but it is often the best for all involved in the situation. When you are thinking about filing for divorce or have already decided to file, you need the help of an attorney who not only understands the divorce laws in Wisconsin but is also compassionate and understands what you are going through. Divorce can be very emotionally charged and we are here to help.
At Caffee Law Office, we understand how challenging it can be to face a divorce and all of the related family law matters, especially when children are involved. Our lawyer has the experience needed to handle any issue that may arise while working closely with clients to help them see this process as a fresh start for their futures.
Keeping Your Family’s Best Interests In Mind
When you have questions about divorce, you need answers that help you make informed decisions about how to move forward with the case. Our firm is committed to providing you the guidance you need in order to navigate the divorce process as knowledgeably as possible. We also work to minimize additional stress that often accompanies these cases, so you can have peace of mind and feel confident that everything will be okay.
Working with our firm, you can trust us to:
- Provide insight into property division, how marital assets are distributed and how debts are divided
- Assist in the resolution of child custody and visitation issues
- Offer information on how child support payments are calculated and how much you may expect to pay/receive
- Work to keep your parental rights whole
- Negotiate with the other party to determine a reasonable amount of spousal support
- Draft, review and revise prenuptial agreements and postnuptial agreements
Your needs and goals are our top priority. We will always advocate for the outcome you are hoping for and will keep your future at the forefront of our strategy.
Get Answers To Your Questions
This is an emotional time, but you can get through this and move forward. Our firm is here to help you make the best possible decisions for yourself and your family. Call our Eau Claire office at 715-318-2533 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. We are compassionate and care about helping you.